Friday, March 9, 2012

Paris holds the key to your heart

However ridiculous, that line from the song in Anastasia was running through my head while I walked through the city. I know I probably shouldn't have been roaming the streets of Paris alone for 3 hours in the middle of the night, asking strangers for directions...but I couldn't help myself! It was b. e. a. U. tiful. Must MUST go back.




Also, the Eiffel Tower sparkles! (I learned later that this happens on the hour)



And of course, here's a kitchen that I found while window shopping that I thought was pretty cool :)


Random, I know. And sorry again, that these are not awesome pictures. But you just have to go there to see it for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. nice! back to back posts ^_^! and despite your terse descriptions, one can truly infer the wonder and excitement you had on your trips. i hope it was a welcome break for you, and that it gave you the perspective and energy to engage your busy workload!

    ReplyDelete