Friday, May 25, 2012

A clarification for mirnhoj

I'm pretty sure we've discussed this many times, John, but just to be clear ;)

I still believe that people can change. And that they do. And that it can be a really great thing. But I guess I will concede on the point that maybe people don't do it quite so quickly as I anticipate. I think being friends with me can be burdensome because of that--in fact, I think that that's why I am burdensome to myself. Because I expect a lot more out of me that I can sometimes produce. But, since this post is pretty much directed to you, and you expect an air of superiority from me, I will conclude by saying that at least I change faster than most. :) haha. [Partially to mostly] kidding. (The brackets here are used with their mathematical connotation, to represent a range, that my kiddingness falls somewhere between partial and mostly.) I am slowly coming to embrace just what a nerd I am. I thought I had, but I think I've actually been suppressing it for a while...at least with most people.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. ha! nice. so you at least concede to my corollary. i'll take it. ;-)

    and just to corrupt you further, let me compel you to come to the dark side and fully embrace your inner nerd. jk jk

    ReplyDelete