Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I never used to be a crier...

At least that's what I tell myself. Maybe these are all the tears that I never shed as a child. My sister left today, and I couldn't...can't...stop crying. I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I’m sorry and Help me?"

Anyway...

3 comments:

  1. maybe if you get all your tears out now, then at some point you won't cry at all anymore!

    or maybe crying is just good for the soul all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so does that mean you are... changing? a single data point won't sway me, though. and i can quote things too! from the venerable dutchess herself: "big girls don't cry". jk jk. at least it indicates that you're not highly alexithymic. ;-)

    p.s. neener neener, you love your sister. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it...what indicates my lack of alexithymia?

      I'm changing? Of course I'm changing! I've always been changing.

      And yes, turns out I love my sisters. Quite a bit :)

      Delete